[enter-talk] I WAS WONDERING WHAT WAS SO CHARMING ABOUT NMIXX'S HAEWON BUT

• [enter-talk] I WAS WONDERING WHAT WAS SO CHARMING ABOUT NMIXX'S HAEWON BUT

bypannchoaMay 13, 2022
    Aside for being pretty and good at singing, she kinda seems like that funny kid in your class who's good at studyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She kinda gives off that class president/vice-president vibe but I feel like she would've been picked because of her funny she is
    I'm so obsessed with her lately. Her normal voice is usually husky and she's easy-going but when she sings, her voice sounds like a female idol which is fascinating

AVvXsEil5FNJ-MIaZsiUdM5ESrF33-sCMqy7cQFsEFeoH_4I6I0w4go3TVJmp7xSJpvqEABw5H_SVH3BJmx7PSb7kwhsc2A2xnMKXxfhhdQKaKYlaA-H7Qkba0E9AhT4O4Uu1F4o4vdDe5ncxkKSIeoljp4Uh_FIdTp9o41556MlUVgvaMon6XmDtWE_Br83=s16000

AVvXsEgRnZ_M_jlJlFTDI07n1GwSb34Wmbg6A46GZ0psOIjTQvT4xbew9XQpI1Glu7LzE0POAzw_QixotGtaIfLlk5JIpxI4o0RmxfcPvMvzleRoo2wtpghh-y9mbXCXiDG2fV4Ar-FfabED39RlnVLavniIoOFY2cZTrHdPIKsn248CzBm5QAYi5GNp9mBk=s16000

post response:

[+146][-58]
    original post: here

1. [+47, -2]
    For real. At first, I thought she was just meh but I watched YouTube Shorts videos of her and her charms are awesome... she's good at singing too

2. [+43, -2]
    She looks like an announcer but her personality is like a gagman's. What's more is that she's f*cking good at singing. Especially her voice color, it's so my style

3. [+41, -3]
    Ah or real, she has that class president/vice-president characterisitc

4. [+16, 0]
    I've seen a few videos of them and she kinda seems to have sense? The way she retorts has so much sense and I've been learning a few lines from her ㅋㅋ

5. [+15, 0]
    I thought that she was just good at singing but turns out, she's also f*cking good at dancing.. when she was a trainee in JYP, she was almost always ranked first and before debuting, Twice's manager showed Nayeon a video of Haewon. That's how much of a one-top she is in terms of skills. She's an hexagon-type member, for real (T/N: hexagon = she has max skills in the hexagon graph)

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I thought she was a soft, quiet girl when I saw her qualifying video. Then I saw one day her freestyle on Pretty Savage and saw how hyper she is, I adore her.

Me too, lmao! I thought she was an elegant wallflower until I saw NMIXX's variety. She's far from it lmao.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Me too, lmao! I thought she was an elegant wallflower until I saw NMIXX's variety. She's far from it lmao.

She's hilarious lol, I need to get into Nmixx content.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!