Anyone knows what kind of show is Yoo Quiz On The Block?

• Judging from the Gong Yoo's clip, it's going to be like an interview and they'll probably add few games in between bcoz don't think they'll interview for straight 100 mins. Thanks for the clipping, it was nice to Gong Yoo's face again hehe

I don't like the show but it's pretty popular among all generations.

Mostly they invite regular persons to talk about their life. What's their profession, how could they be successful. Then give them some quiz, if they win they receive 1000 dollar.

I see, its a different type of show than I was expecting it to be.

I watched it while it was still being subbed and before corona. It was entertaining for me in a mild way. Having guests is a bit weird for the original concept of the show which was just interacting with every day people and play quiz games for cash prize. Is BTS a guest in this show? It seems odd and intriguing at the same time.

My high spirit went down a little bit bcoz I feel like it's going to be like a normal interview which they usually do. The only difference will be that the interviewer is Yoo Jaesuk so there's going to be room for laughs.

• I’ve only seen the first season also. I didn’t even realize that it was still going, until the news with BTS was announced. I also didn’t know that the format had changed. I guess it will be more of an interview type show with BTS, which would make more sense.

Here is an example with the writer of True Beauty.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yup, that's what I feel as well, no wonder I was surprised how BTS decided to appear on Korean variety shows again and why they went with this show.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!