is there any movies

• ik it doesnt, thats why i didnt want anyone to say it lol

its weird how its considered a classic. i didnt know about it until @/jae-6 told me about it.

its literally all r@pe for most the movie and the last 10 minutes are her torturing them. like its just so weird.

Yeah, I think when it first came (1978) people thought it was different? Not sure Ç_Ç

it reminds me of how some people has recommended for me irreversible and is like way more graphic and theres no exactly supernatural elements here its pure... graphic? its considered underground because of this

• Yeah, I think when it first came (1978) people thought it was different? Not sure Ç_Ç

it reminds me of how some people has recommended for me irreversible and is like way more graphic and theres no exactly supernatural elements here its pure... graphic? its considered underground because of this

ive only watched the 2013 one (i think thats the year) and if thats what the original was, then it was very different then usual. Irriversible? Ive heard of that one. my friend has watched it and regrets it lol

Some people just like movies for graphic stuff ig. There was one i watched which was so graphic it was banned from cinemas. it was kinda old, i dont remember its name though

Bootycheek

• ive only watched the 2013 one (i think thats the year) and if thats what the original was, then it was very different then usual. Irriversible? Ive heard of that one. my friend has watched it and regrets it lol

Some people just like movies for graphic stuff ig. There was one i watched which was so graphic it was banned from cinemas. it was kinda old, i dont remember its name though

Yeah I get it! I understand some people get curious when a movie gets too talked about you know

but I never fall for curiosity if I have any even tho I almost watched "terrifier" (I believe this one is tame compared to others) but I thought what even is the plot its only torture scenes what am I going to take from this lol specially because what interest me the most in horror movies, games, etc is the LORE

its very rare for me to watch something like that... if i get too curious I can always watch an youtube video talking about it haha like I did for many lol

• Yeah I get it! I understand some people get curious when a movie gets too talked about you know

but I never fall for curiosity if I have any even tho I almost watched "terrifier" (I believe this one is tame compared to others) but I thought what even is the plot its only torture scenes what am I going to take from this lol specially because what interest me the most in horror movies, games, etc is the LORE

its very rare for me to watch something like that... if i get too curious I can always watch an youtube video talking about it haha like I did for many lol

exactly!! Like i'm not gonna watch a movie bc it has some weird scene of...moments. It's a movie horror movie, not *idek what to call it*

terrifier? havent heard about that movie..

Torture scenes are enjoyable imo.

I will watch the movie until something bad comes up. then im exiting the tab, erasing my history, and brainwashing my mind. Some stuff arent too bad though and ill just watch the whole thing lol.

Bootycheek

• terrifier has some cool looking villain tho

maybe if you like scenes with gore it can be fun a lot of youtuber I follow enjoy the movie

I also don't mind gore scenes but some movies are gore only like with no reason?

I remember the movie guinea's pig but this movie was an experiment for special effects so even without reasons I understand lmao

• terrifier has some cool looking villain tho

maybe if you like scenes with gore it can be fun a lot of youtuber I follow enjoy the movie

I also don't mind gore scenes but some movies are gore only like with no reason?

I remember the movie guinea's pig but this movie was an experiment for special effects so even without reasons I understand lmao

ima watch it, sounds cool lol

Bootycheek

• according to people i know totally not my mom, original it, not the new one it isn't scary, the nightmare on elf street, and the exorcist are the scariest movies to exist. apperently, salo and the strange thing about the johnsons are also very disturbing (like not in a horror type of way but still horror, I would suggest searching up the summary or the trailer to see if it's something you're looking for)

• according to people i know totally not my mom, original it, not the new one it isn't scary, the nightmare on elf street, and the exorcist are the scariest movies to exist. apperently, salo and the strange thing about the johnsons are also very disturbing (like not in a horror type of way but still horror, I would suggest searching up the summary or the trailer to see if it's something you're looking for)

the strange thing about the johnsos is SO WEIRD AND IN A DISTURBING WAY?

NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD EVER WATCH IT FULL

its very disturbing! and the director explaining how he got the idea for this movie is... curious and lmao

salo... is just way too disturbing...

:pepe-back-away:

• the strange thing about the johnsos is SO WEIRD AND IN A DISTURBING WAY?

NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD EVER WATCH IT FULL

its very disturbing! and the director explaining how he got the idea for this movie is... curious and lmao

salo... is just way too disturbing...

:pepe-back-away:

yeah, I just saw someone that was like "i am a horror fan and I was freaked out by these". searching up those movies was, um, interesting. yeah, I think I am justified now with my hatred towards movies.

• yeah, I just saw someone that was like "i am a horror fan and I was freaked out by these". searching up those movies was, um, interesting. yeah, I think I am justified now with my hatred towards movies.

those movies are between the weirdest alright

salo is really ... man it just terrible... the other one too... disturbing AF someone help lmao

• those movies are between the weirdest alright

salo is really ... man it just terrible... the other one too... disturbing AF someone help lmao

i literally saw so many comments on the video that were like "you suck i'm trying to forget about the strange thing about the johnsons". it must be really bad, it's literally so short. salo is just so messed up, even by reading 2 short google reviews I was like nope.

• i literally saw so many comments on the video that were like "you suck i'm trying to forget about the strange thing about the johnsons". it must be really bad, it's literally so short. salo is just so messed up, even by reading 2 short google reviews I was like nope.

it is sooo messed up so I can understand why people felt this way I don't recommend to watch not even for curiosity there are people describing the entire movie around lmao

NO YEAH DONT WATCH SALO LIKE I mean sure if you want but its VEEERY f**** UP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!