Trying to Find an Old Anime

• So I've had this brainworm for literal years, possibly a decade now, about an anime I remember watching when I was young, and when I describe it to some of my friends into anime, they vaguely remember it too, but also could not figure out what it was. So I turn to you, good people of reddit!

So I've forgotten most of the details, but the one thing I sharply remember about the show was it had a cross-shaped green gem in it (think four-pointed star) and I'm fairly certain it was a mech anime, but I'm not sure anymore. Any and all help tracking this down, or scratching my memory itch would be amazing, thank you.

• can you give us the years you may have watched it?

Houseki no Kuni (TV)
    In the mysterious future, crystalline organisms called Gems inhabit a world that has been destroyed by six meteors. Each Gem is assigned a role in order to…
    myanimelist.net

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!