• Blinks' is a general term. I don't care enough to be specific and I bet those people still consider themselves "blinks."

blinks is not a general term and no youre not a blink if you hate lisa

if you need to be called a blink than stan all four members

lets stop derailing this thread more ill edit my comments

Maybe you didn't understand... I dont care if blinks like IC and HYLT or not... liking a song if your choice... Im taking about al the backlash Lisa received and how everyone keeps quite everytime its her... if it was any other member they'll start trending to support then but Lisa has gotten so much backlash this last year for no reason and people turn a blind eye to it... do u really think these people will even support her solo...

• Maybe you didn't understand... I dont care if blinks like IC and HYLT or not... liking a song if your choice... Im taking about al the backlash Lisa received and how everyone keeps quite everytime its her... if it was any other member they'll start trending to support then but Lisa has gotten so much backlash this last year for no reason and people turn a blind eye to it... do u really think these people will even support her solo...

yeah my comments werent needed i misunderstood you post

ive edited everything

im sorry about that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!