Any Kdramas that you dropped?

• Signal? ๐Ÿ™ How many eps did you watch?

that's my kind of show but i expected something else. iirc there were multiple cases in the show and i hoped it would only be one, like the killing. don't know how many episodes i watched but i dropped it after learning that. maybe i can go back and watch it again now that i know its format

• I enjoyed Chimera because I really like the 2 male leads and the story as well. I like Again my life, too. Totally agree with A superior Day. Really disappointing. I haven't seen Military Prosecutor Doberman but I heard it had good ratings. Why did you drop it?

I like the leads of Chimere as well, but idk something felt forced? plus the effects were so bad

As for MPD, the story is simply average, but I love Bohyun soooo much

• that's my kind of show but i expected something else. iirc there were multiple cases in the show and i hoped it would only be one, like the killing. don't know how many episodes i watched but i dropped it after learning that. maybe i can go back and watch it again now that i know its format

Hope you can finish next time. Let me know what you think of the ending. ๐Ÿ™‚

• I like the leads of Chimere as well, but idk something felt forced? plus the effects were so bad

As for MPD, the story is simply average, but I love Bohyun soooo much

I like Bohyun too but I'm not into the military theme kinda drama. Was Bo-ah good?

• I like Bohyun too but I'm not into the military theme kinda drama. Was Bo-ah good?

yesssss, she was really great and this short haircut suit her

but they made her character OP and i'm kinda tired of this

like a 45 kg woman could beat easily 8 men lmao

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!