audiobooks or physical books or pdf

• Audio book if its for enjoyment. PDF if its a book i want to take stuff away from since i can integrate it with my note system very easily

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like ebooks as I’m a fast reader and can more quickly get new content, particularly if I’m traveling for work or it’s late at night or whatever. I’m reading a book for the story or to gain knowledge and learn about something so it doesn’t matter to me if it’s physical or digital.

I wasn’t a fan of audiobooks but learned to love them through commuting because they became a way to fire my brain up for work and destress after work during what can be a grueling commuter. I’ve been working from home since the start of the pandemic so I haven’t really touched them since.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!