NCT News - April 30, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

April 30, 2022

NCT Dream

• Jisung has tested positive for COVID-19, all schedules suspended and he’s self isolating. Other Dreamies have tested negative.

NCT 127

• NEW CONTENT! He appeared on their show, now Johnny, Doyoung and Jungwoo appeared on “Hold On Tight, Yoon-gy”
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There’s still time to sign up for a Love Theory badge or a Try Again badge (Psst you can earn more akorns through this weekend’s Hunger Games)

WayV

• NEW CONTENT! Ten teaching the Kick Back choreo (no English subs)
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NEW CONTENT! New episodes of Great Dance Crew with Ten

Cross-Unit

• No new updates

Charts & Numbers

• Glitch Mode is now at #84 on Melon, while Taeil is at #80.
    • Love Theory is out of the Spotify Velocity Global List (fastest rising tracks on Spotify)
    • Taeyong is the first NCT member to have two songs enter the top 50 of Spotify’s Kpop global chart. 🍾
    • Sticker reaches 30M streams, which is the 15th song by NCT 127 to do so. 🍾
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : I’m not on my laptop and can’t see the numbers and I don’t see that any of the chart accounts have updated sooo..

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK WayV is an acronym for “We Are Your Vision”?

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

Den Jointz is well know for his dramatic tt for NCT 127 like Sticker, but did you know he’s also done low-key r&b tracks for them too?

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• im thankful the other tested negative, at least <3

• i didn't know :|

I believe I remember reading that when they unit was first being talked about debuting that it was going to be NCT Vision but then the Hallyu ban happened so they had to divide it from NCT.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!