Where did all the once and midzy go?

• Jyp stans where are you? 3 weeks ago all the mys and blinks were missing and now they’re so active but onces and midzys are few? Why can’t everyone be active at the same time :pleading:

Approved the thread.
  • This forum is literally dominated by twice stans just after bts stans so idk why are you missing onces. But yes I am not seeing midzys

• They hiding in anons creating bait threads these days

• Once’s are on and off depending on twice activities but midzy’s have been ghost for awhile now. It’s only the same 1 or 2 users

• This forum is literally dominated by twice stans just after bts stans so idk why are you missing onces. But yes I am not seeing midzys

This.

They hiding in anons creating bait threads these days

And this.

Once are the biggest, most active fandom after Army, and most of the JYP stans have TWICE as their main bias. With the many TWICE threads by Once in the main section, the only real ones that are less active there are Midzy.

If Once/Midzy/JYP stans might seem less active right now, this might be because those are hanging out more in anon right now.

I see some of them hang around in anon threads, reacting on anon posts and some - very recognisable ones - are busy setting up bait threads to trap stans of rival groups and fandoms in anon, something they can't in main without damaging their rep. But like said, they're easier recognisable than they feared.

• Jyp stans where are you? 3 weeks ago all the mys and blinks were missing and now they’re so active but onces and midzys are few? Why can’t everyone be active at the same time :pleading:

mys/blinks are active because of noise marketing. i thought it was stupid when aespa went to Coachella but now i realize it was the smartest decision.

• honestly it sounds like you're trying to blame Onces for Blinks/MYS/Armys fanwars with no proof

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!