Share and discuss video game trailers!

• I thought of this with seeing my YouTube subscriptions starting to get lots of trailers for PAX East, but hope we can keep this going! Post trailers that look interesting to you, respond to other people's trailers, share updates, whatever! I thought it'd be good to have a space to discuss games that don't feel big enough for their own board but they look interesting all the same.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• still waiting for that overwatch 2

This trailer was dupe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My initial contribution: Melon Journey: Bittersweet Memories

The graphics look like the original Pokemon games, the music is like lofi cozy beats, the text looks offbeat and humorous. It looks like it's confirmed for PC, hopefully we can get confirmation on any console releases later.

let's be friends

• I know there's some criticism on "did we need Splatoon #3 instead of just an expansion?!?" but I missed Splatoon 2, and I like starting fresh with everyone in September. Let's go!

let's be friends

• External Content www.youtube.com

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Opening Cinematic is really great.

• In fact, it's hard for me to discuss games because I've played very few games. In general, most often I play cs go, because now I put a lot of emphasis on selling cs go skins. If you want to sell a cs go skin, then I advise you to click this link and find out more info, although there is nothing difficult about it. The trading bot works great.

• Nintendo Indie showcase today!

Nothing major stood out to me, but a couple of things look cool, so not a bad watch.

let's be friends

• YES! I've been dying for Persona to come to Switch!

let's be friends

• An unexpected but welcome announcement! I love management/simulation games, but the recent typical franchise releases have been pretty disappointing, tbh. Hopefully Square's entry forces the others to step up their game.

let's be friends

• The last new announcement I'm most excited for. Erik is one of my favorites from the main series, and this looks like a fun spin-off.

let's be friends

• For Big E

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• This looks too cute, lol.

let's be friends

• This game looks kind of weird, and I kinda love it.

let's be friends

• Nintendo Indie World was yesterday, and this is the one that stood out the most to me:

Anyone else see something they're looking forward to?

let's be friends

• Sharing because wtf is this game's name!! :smirks2:

let's be friends

• The main character looks ridiculous and I am here for it! :excited-bee: It sounds like they may have actual VA lines this time too!

let's be friends

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!