[theqoo] Knetz discuss BTS Suga watching a Clippers game and some eagle eyed fans find him in the photos

• source: BTS Suga at LA Clippers game

LA 클리퍼스 농구 경기 보러간 방탄소년단 슈가 - 스퀘어 카테고리
    https://twitter.com/Farbod_E/status/1464510203676659714?s=20 노스페이스 재킷, 비니, 마스크로 무장 알아본 사람들은 사전에 제보받은 클리퍼 직원들…
    theqoo.net

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He was in a North Face jacket, wore a beanie and mask. The only people that knew it was him were Clippers staff, because they knew hours before tipoff that he was coming.

(OP is commenting that it was hard finding Suga among the crowd because his outfit blended with the seat and he was incognito. He's sitting on the right of the man in the brown sweater and I thought that seat was empty LOL.)

Comments:

1. Wow, how did the fans find him ㅋㅋㅋ
    2. I can only see his eyes, but I recognized him
    3. How did they notice him in the photos?
    4. That's right, our Yoongi is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    5. He's almost invisible ㅋㅋ
    6. I found him thanks to his T-zone
    7. Our Yoongi
    8. As soon as I saw the picture below the video, I found Yoongi ㅋㅋ.
    9. He only went to quietly watch basketball, so it's strange that people found him
    10. ㅠㅠ I'm envious

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• The mascot shared this photo!! Yoongi is confirmed royalty!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!