Anyone have any idea when My Happy Marriage anime is going to be released

• Strawberry-Jam

Changed the title of the thread from “Anyone have any idea when My Happy Marriage is going to be released” to “Anyone have any idea when My Happy Marriage anime is going to be released”.
  • What is it about? :cursing:

Its a shoujo anime about a girl born into a nobel powerful family but the girl wasn't born with supernatural powers unlike her family members which caused her to be treated like literal trash causing her to be hopeless depressed. And she was to be arranged married to another family who have a reputation of being cold and cruel. The girl accepts her fate and marries the guy but the guy turned out to be not who she thought he would and she slowly learns to love life and everything.

• Its a shoujo anime about a girl born into a nobel powerful family but the girl wasn't born with supernatural powers unlike her family members which caused her to be treated like literal trash causing her to be hopeless depressed. And she was to be arranged married to another family who have a reputation of being cold and cruel. The girl accepts her fate and marries the guy but the guy turned out to be not who she thought he would and she slowly learns to love life and everything.

Sounds interesting :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!