BTS are really loosing fans rapidly (with proofs)

• I am basing this statement on their youtube views

e.g. look at views on their butter performance at grammys on official channel. it does not even gets 1M Views in 24 hours. same for their new album trailer hardly 3M views. just 10 months ago any bts live performance would atleast get 5M views in a day. butter melting gathers 11M vies in a day

BTS are old and nugus now :pepe-tea: :pepe-tea: :pepe-tea: :pepe-tea:

armys proven to be most disloyal fandom in the world :pepe-firing: :pepe-firing: :pepe-firing: :pepe-firing: :pepe-firing: :pepe-firing: :pepe-yes-sign: :pepe-yes-sign: :pepe-yes-sign: :pepe-yes-sign: :pepe-yes-sign: :pepe-yes-sign: :pepe-yes-sign: :pepe-shades: :pepe-shades: :pepe-shades:

• u have 800 akorns

do u want to spend it on the next title track mv badge?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What are you farming for? I didn't see you on LE signup!

Ves
  • What are you farming for? I didn't see you on LE signup!

Ves

I have a goal of 1000 akorns in my mind. then I will use them on a pretty bts badge but not now :sweatr::sweatr:

• If you pre-order it will be cheaper - just letting you know. The full length title track badge is 780 right now... and will be 770 if you sign up for a preorder.

I just sign up (dont know exactly how to do it but I post in that thread)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!