Hot Gimmick: Girl Meets Boy Isn't That Bad

• that movie is full of s*xual assault and incest. that movie belongs in the pits of hell. the main guy isnt even a good character either. its like they tried to make Boys Over Flowers or Meteor Garden but added corruption, incest, s*xual assault, and bad writing

Don't get me wrong, the men are shit but what I mean is the story isn't that bad and I think it tells an important story.

I think it tells the story of two girls, one naive and the other more promiscuous. Our main female lead, the naive one lacks confidence in herself and mistaken love for manipulation. For a large part of the movie, she let's every Male wall over heard and it's only until the end where she decides to live by her own means and not be held back by "love" or a Male who shows the slightest affection towards her. FL is pressured into things she doesn't want and isnt sure how to communicate her issues well either until the end. The female lead's sister, the more promiscuous one and sexually liberated, does what she thinks a guy will like instead of pleasing her self first. She, similar to her sister, lives for others and does not care for her needs. She thinks she has to grow up fast, not understanding she's still young and has many more years ahead of her. At the ends she decides to take her romance slower and by her own terms in a more equal relationship.

There are many girls like those two. Beside the interesting cinematography chooses, terrible plot lines and men, I think the movie does has its charms after you develop Stockholm syndrome from it.

All the male leads deserved castration and the female lead needed a backbone but she is a teenage girl.

• i can see what you mean but it was executed horribly all the things you gotta ignore just to enjoy it says a lot

• i can see what you mean but it was executed horribly all the things you gotta ignore just to enjoy it says a lot

True, the execution was trash but my standards are low for jdramas. I purposely watch bad shit and attempt to find something good about it. The movie is trash, but I don't think it's that bad...

• Well. I love this movie. When I watched it for the 1st time I was like ''What's this ?'' and I didn't like it but I accidentally entered again few weeks later and I watched it again. This time I was really shocked how good the movie is and I fall in love with it. Not that kind of superficial movies with doll male actors good to watch when you want something easy and relaxing. It's hard to watch it , very painful, revolting , disgusting thinking about the misery of life but things like these happens. Life is not like a fairy tale with Cinderella and the White Prince. I like that Japanese ar not afraid of hard subjects. Very realistic movie and the actors's performance was brilliant

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!