[knetz] BRAVE GIRLS - MVSK

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

theqoo

-This song is so f*cking goodㅋㅋㅋ I thought this was their own song at first, it's so nice...

-This is so much different from the original song. I think they arranged it nicely, it suits them really well. I also think they did a great job by choosing a side-track that most viewers are not familiar with.

-They did so much better than I expectedㅋㅋㅋ They did really well, the concept suits them really well, and the outfits are so much better than their previous stage

-Whoa, they did a great job. Honestly, this sounds like their own song even more than their comebacks after Rollin'.

-I'm relieved that they nailed this stageㅜㅜ I'm rooting for them...

-I never listened to the original song, so this sounds just like Brave Girls' song to meㅋㅋㅋ Great job...

-This really does sound like their own song. I think they suit this kind of concept really well.

-I checked out the original song after watching this performance and it sounds really fastㅋㅋㅋㅋ It gives off different vibes to me...

-I love the original version but this arranged version suits my preference even moreㅋㅋㅋ I love it...

-Whoa... Can Brave Girls please have a comeback with this concept please?

-This is so much better than their previous stage...

-I love the original song so I had quite high expectations on them and it's safe to say they didn't disappoint me.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree with the comments about the concept. It really suits them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!