KPop-fans could something like this work in KPop ?

• Could something like this work in KPop too? 3

1. Yes, that is kinda cool so I would like to see a Korean act try this (0) 0%
    2. Maybe, depends on the artist I would say (3) 100%
    3. Actually no (0) 0%

Just saw this extremly cool made JPop-MV and wondered if a song with such an MV and sound could also happen in KPop, what do you guys think?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I’m confused. This look like something early 2000s, like something Rain and Se7en would do. I don’t think current Kpop is into this type of music anymore, or the world. They would if they doing a retro concept or throwback though

• I put 'Maybe' :whatr:

Song-wise... I don't know. Something like that could work, I guess, depending on the way it was done.

The MV though, looks very outdated, like something made 15 years ago or something. So, I don't think any current group would put out something like that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!