Where are the AKP Mys?

• From being one of the most active and loudest fandoms to not a pip squeak?

Approved the thread.
  • I’m assuming since there’s no aespa updates they have no reason to be active imo but majority are still active and making and engaging threads?

• As soon as aespa has a comeback it will be why are there so many mys :pepenomad:

• Most of us our quiet because of lack of content.

I'm sure Mys will be more active again when the comeback happens.

• I wouldn't know they were here even if they were posting. I pretty much have every one of them blocked.

• Hallooo but Imma multistan and loyalties aren't really quite my thing so ayeeeee

• I'm here. Aespa are not doing anything at the moment so fans are in a holding pattern till comeback

• aespa fans only become active when their faves have some achievements. And then they will brag like there’s no tomorrow. I never seen a thread just discussing about their lore or music. Just about their superiority over 4th gen GGs (like the debut teaser thread recently). So if there’s nothing to lord people over, Mys don’t have any idea what to talk about.

• aespa fans only become active when their faves have some achievements. And then they will brag like there’s no tomorrow. I never seen a thread just discussing about their lore or music. Just about their superiority over 4th gen GGs (like the debut teaser thread recently). So if there’s nothing to lord people over, Mys don’t have any idea what to talk about.

NOW try to write again you comments without lying so openly

and yes Aespa have tons of achievement, and yes MY will make thread about their achievement like all the other fandom of AKP do, so now you can stop crying because aespa is successfull

Excellent point, but that's 99% of kpop fans to be fair. Every non flex, chart, streams thread that focuses on music is ignored here. People in kpop and this forum are only in it for the visuals and the drama.

• Antis are too busy dragging Ive, Gidle and Lesserafim at the moment so there's no need to post in defense of the girlies.

• Threads related to their visuals/image. Ok.

• Did you people visit another AKP forum than I did the past year? Or have a number of you people become selectively amnesiac?

Everyone who has been a regular visitor of this forum in 2021 and paid even the slightest bit of attention knows - or should know X/ - that more than half of the Aespa threads were created by trolls, SM & Aespa haters and other shady folk like envious stans of other groups, not by MYs themselves, and that MYs were dragged into those threads and forced to react and defend Aespa together with other fans of Aespa from the neverending stream of bashes going on.

Now that those trolls and other sus people have found other targets to shade and drag down, of course MYs will be less active, especially since there's no comeback going on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!