now after V got caught... which idols do you think are smoking

• don't take this seriously, it's all for fun and giggles. smoking ain't such a big deal, it's a bad habit but it's also pretty normal, especially in Korea so put the "my bias is a tiny baby" thinking aside and discuss :pepe-tea:

Approved the thread.
  • Probably the vast majority of YG since they have a designated smoking room

• V isn't the first idol to get caught smoking like every other day one of the NCT members is seen smoking

• I guess other bts members are smoking too... tbh it's strange how everyone's taking this so lightly.

Smoking can kill you amd the ones around you.

• wtf

how is smoking something you get "caught" for

its a normal activity for many many adults

• idk. It's not that easy to tell... (well besides the really obvious stuff like raspy voices I guess...)

• Caught smoking like he is some underaged child. He is 28 let him smoke

• Who cares, get a life

• I guess other bts members are smoking too... tbh it's strange how everyone's taking this so lightly.

Let's not exaggerate. Smoking is a personal choice. If you don't want it to kill you then stay away from smoke and that's it, no need to be dramatic

• Most idols smoke most likely. It's a pretty normalised thing in SK and to a lot of people it's a stress relief and being an idol is a super stressful job.

It's a disgusting habit but it's their choice.

• V gonna be a Marlboro ambassador and Foster a whole new generation of smoking Army's.

• V gonna be a Marlboro ambassador and Foster a whole new generation of smoking Army's.

Your fave should become an ambassador of a competing brand and we should make threads on the main page about who is more successful

He had a vape. Aren't vapes usually used by people who are trying to cut down on smoking?

• every non delusional army already knew that he was a smoker

• Doesn't like 1/3 of all korean men smoke? Can't be bothered to guess one third of the industry

• his breathe must be terrible oh god all attraction I had for him is gone lmao just like that nct dude yucky

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!