[theqoo] SHINEE ONEW THE 2ND MINI ALBUM 'DICE'

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

March 28, 2022

original post: here

1. I'm curious about the genre of the title song since his vocal doesn't really reminds me of any genre

3. I'm curiousㅠㅠ Onew's voice is my style..

4. Voice was personally so so. I will look forward to it if this sounds difference from Voice

5. I like Onew's vocals but but first mini album's songs weren't really my style. I'll raise my expectations for this album... His voice is seriously a treasure. I really liked how he sang IU's Paletteㅠㅠ

6. I'm looking forward to Onewㅠㅠ

7. Oh I'm welcoming all the 2nd generations promotions

8. Is this a concept around dices? Anyways, Shinee's solos are always dope

9. Oh what the, this doesn't feel like a ballad? This reminds me of Shinee's 6th album. We can trust in Shinee's solos!! He's releasing another mini album but I hope he releases a full album instead

10. Is this a bright song?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!