Rank 4th gen groups that you think are most profitable

• Which BG & GG 4th gen groups do you think bring in the most money to their companies? Take into account album sales and digitals. Do BGs bring in more $$?

Approved the thread.
  • Stray Kids are not only almost double million sellers (one of the albums being a mini) but are also very international and known for their outstanding live performances, and thus have a high touring potential, we'll see that in action soon

• Aespa

they have great sales, charting

and they are the 4th gen group actually with the most brand deal around the world with deal for luxury brand worldwide, brand in korea, and cf in thailand etc...

• + the fact that they are daesang winner etc... make them the most outstanding 4th gen group and this type of group are more pricey to invite to reality show and other program

in comparison of groups who are total nugu in korea and can't bring any attention on the product

• aespa because with SM's less efforts (not making much content for them) and instead how the girls are making efforts to communicate in bubble (many new subscribers), they get better returns than most groups with groups that get pushed contents.

Also gaon digital point equivalent to korean won, so i don't get why you only list of trendy boy groups since i doubt they are making much than aespa with terrible digital charting, less advertisment and restricted touring.

• Aespa and Enhyphen I feel like jyp can’t be trusted a lot of mysteries coming from them

• Aespa

they have great sales, charting

and they are the 4th gen group actually with the most brand deal around the world with deal for luxury brand worldwide, brand in korea, and cf in thailand etc...

They are the most profitable in Korea. But wr I think other groups top them

Luxury brand doesn’t pay much for companys unless you are a big name. The cf isn’t sea pretty much all other 4th gen groups have that, it’s not like aespa is more popular than most 4th gen in sea

• Mys are delusional. Melon doesn't even pay the pennies artists earn from streaming.

• Mys are delusional. Melon doesn't even pay the pennies artists earn from streaming.

Actually gaon pays and pays quite nicely that's been known for years but sure mys are delusional, western kpop fans think the world revolves around them is so cringe

• Actually gaon pays and pays quite nicely that's been known for years but sure mys are delusional, western kpop fans think the world revolves around them is so cringe

Proof? Actually what's known is that streaming platforms pay very little.

Edited once, last by superyeah: Removed a part that was too mean xD ().

• Actually gaon pays and pays quite nicely that's been known for years but sure mys are delusional, western kpop fans think the world revolves around them is so cringe

Kpop fans who think the world revolves around Korea are more cringe

• the ones that sell albums well globally especially japan and china

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!