Have you ever felt ashamed to reveal who your bias is?

• i would meet co-armys irl and they would ask me who is my bias, I would just say Suga

even tho yoonkook is my bias, i hide the fact i'm a jungkook stan

there is just this feeling of being judged

i'm even afraid to praise him on youtube comments

Approved the thread.
  • Nope. That person wouldn't be my bias if I was ashamed to say it out loud.

• No. Why would I be? I don't care about other people's opinions on that. If they can judge me over who my biases are then they're not the type of fan I want to be found with.

I'm also yoonkook biased and have never hidden that I stan JK. People who don't like it just have to cope.

• they will call you solo stan, basic, and make you feel like you made the wrong choice, that's he not worth stanning :-(

Those people are simply weirdos who are the type to be bitter against him for being popular. How can they call you a solo when they're the ones displaying clear anti vibes toward a bts member?

I've talked to other jk stans and the experience you've described is very common among them. Especially for older fans who will also get called predators that are creeping on a young man. I've seen a lot of videos and posts where someone makes fun of Jungkook stans and their negative assumptions about them and they always get a lot of positive reactions. It really got me sad for a while but I stopped caring about such things.

I know someone who wouldn't even admit she liked jk anywhere online because she was older than him by like 5 years. It was clear she really loved him but she found it difficult to admit even to herself because of the shaming a lot of his noona fans experience.

• No. Why would I be? I don't care about other people's opinions on that. If they can judge me over who my biases are then they're not the type of fan I want to be found with.

I'm also yoonkook biased and have never hidden that I stan JK. People who don't like it just have to cope.

wish i had this kind of mindset and know how to cope with things

i suck at dealing wth life :S

• my bias is one of the coolest people in existence

why would i feel ashamed

its not like im worshipping them

• Well.. Jungkook been my bias since day one, and I have always said it out loud, why I should feel ashamed? He is member of BTS, and we, of course can biasing him and any other BTS members without getting called "basic".

He is the best vocalist imo, his voice e is very sweet, but strong, stable and don't even mention how good his voice in live performance

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His adlibs fill the whole song everytime they perform live,

You feel ashamed with the man who did b'day vlive for god damn 2hours, sing and making song for army, LIVE ?

You really feel ashamed when he can also write, compose and produce songs and yes, its masterpiece after masterpiece?

He is part of dance line, in fact 3Js is the best dance line in the world.

Who always works hard, always feel haven't give enough, always push himself 100% (even Hobi said JK need to control himself on stage because what if JK can't go up stage and feel shaky afterward)

idk bout you, but I am so proud of him
    and I feel very proud saying he is my ult bias

• why am i the opposite to you? I stan Suga secretly but my group of friends have a lot of JK-biased stans so I say I don't have a bias to not feel being left out by them lol

• I can relate. I'm not ashamed that Taehyung is my bias but I never say so, because I know that if I ever got into an argument or voiced any kind of criticism I'd be called a solo stan. I've seen it happen so many many times, including here on akp, and I just don't need that kind of stuff in my life.

• Nahh. I think it's fun. If the other person be like, who dat? I just link them a performance or video. It doesn't hurt me if they don't vibe with it lol. Just different taste.

My biases are talented and successful, if anything Ill brag about them.

• My bias is V from bts and I'm not ashamed of admitting it. He got the most healing vocals, he's my favourite kpop vocalist. Idc what anyone says he's the most talented and beautiful person in my eyes. But I see why some hide it, some armys think it's a superior thing to have hyung line as their bias lol.

• That should only happen when your bias is Seungri :|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!