(G)I-dle and Aespa are the only domestic digimons of 4th gen so far

Approved the thread.
  • Gidle got ONE hit and now y’all calling them digimons now

We don’t even know how much longevity tomboy will show

• No they aren't.

A digimon is someone who hits it big every time they comeback. It's a very difficult title to attain. Aespa have a chance since so far only their debut was a flop and Next Level was a big hit and so Savage was a decent sized hit.

Out of G-Idles 4+ years of promotion they have 1 hit. That's it, a single hit. Senorita, Hann, Uh Oh, DD and Lion all did average or tanked. Where is the digimon?

• I was reading a thinkpiece from last year saying that they couldn't imagine Idle being able to comeback, and if they did they would flop.

And I think that goes to show that you can never tell. Literally any group could release a song this year that becomes the biggest thing since Gangnam Style.

• Tomboy peaked high & got a few PAKs, we don't even know how it will do longevity wise or if their next comeback will do similar numbers & you guys are already calling them digimons help :cryingr:

• From "G idle peaked at debut with Latata and Hann, after them they flopped" to "G Idle only has 1 hit called Tomboy".

Okay.

• Neither are digimons pls, come again when they consistently get hits during many years like IU, BTS, BB, BP and TWICE (until they fell off but still had a nice run)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!