BIGBANG comeback will be crazy...

• I'm already seeing the same users who supposed didn't care about BB always commenting on BB related threads just to shade them and for what? :eyes:

If i don't "care" about a group i won't even enter their threads, let alone enter a KNOWN TROLL thread just to try to paint my hate as justified over a TROLL THREAD :joy: :)

Anyways, I'm happy with the news about their cb and idc about charts bc the most pleasing, perfect and artistic group of kpop (to me) is coming back and for sure I'll just enjoy and enjoy!

I'm hoping for some contents please BB, give me interactions!!! and let's go!!! :froghype:

Bye!!

• I have noticed the same as well. People who claim they don't care about Bigbang are suddenly inserting themselves into the conversion.

I guess they are mad since they are not getting paid any rent as Bigbang are living rent-free in their heads!

Just inserting themselves in case of any cb situation (be it a success, be it a flop) just to keep the hate and the victim partying..

• Just inserting themselves in case of any cb situation (be it a success, be it a flop) just to keep the hate and the victim partying..

Just goes to show that a Bibang cb is a massive event. Fans, non-fans and antis just can't stop talking about it. The takeaway is that Bigbang will never be irrelevant, people will always be talking about them!

• I wish trolls and haters would stay out of appreciation threads.

I also am trying to not engage in troll threads in hopes that they don't gain traction. I don't want them staying on the first page and getting more attention

The funniest thing is "the problem isn't us"... Kkkk the second fandom is faster and they sure love to talk with each other as if we were there kkkkkk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!