ACTRESS/ ACTOR THAT ANNOYS ME ON FORECASTING LOVE & WEATHER

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToSNau1G7mQhtbcrZpQT5d7SYlhG9YuYNmjg&usqp=CAU

Ha-Kyung's Mom is the literal worst. I found her antics entertaining earlier on but now I am like, Ma'am find a hobby or a hubby, the emotional blackmail trying to get her daughter married — she lacks of empathy for her child. I’m annoyed with HK’s mother’s nosiness at this point. Very realistic but so annoying. Let your daughter be, please.

470268.png

The way she actively wants her daughter to...not spend time with her father?

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

• i hate this woman's behavior in the drama. Instead of talking to her husband she just assumes he is cheating just because he was to Ha Kyung at night. Also, she is the one that made him leave the house :pepefacepalm:

I couldn’t agree more.

I understand why she’s mad of her husband who doesn’t have time for them cuz of work but it was her fault tbh why he left again.

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!