Treasure songs are

• Don't expect too much of YG title... BP first album name is "The album" after all :sweatr:

Treasure is still only 5 months though so let's wait to see which kind of concept they'll go next.

I think until now, they showed a lot side of them. All their songs are differents despite the fact they only have 10 right now.

I'm excited to see what they'll come with when YG will let them release their own songs though. Yedam + Junkyu + Asahi style seem a lot RnB + Pop while Rap lines is a lot Hip Hop.

Thank you to give them attention. I recommend you T-map to learn more about them. They are freaking funny and crackhead XD

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• This version of Treasure is my my favorite!

Streaaaaaam~~

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, can YG give Treasure ads like my gosh fans are the only one who's buying and it's not enough

EXO-L - CARAT - ONCE - BLINK - iKONIC - AROHA - TEUME

Changed the title of the thread from “Treasure” to “Treasure songs are”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!