Stop sleeping on this gem of a song...

• We can agree that BE is pretty good all together but not at yall sleeping on "Fly To My Room."

This song had to grow on me but when it did, it was like a boy growing fast as sh during puberty. The beat, the rap, jimin and taehyung's vocals, you get the idea. The chorus isn't BTS' best but it's very strong and I just love the beat wholeheartedly. The song kinda reminds me of "Love On The Brain" by Rihanna in terms of the beat. If you know what I mean.

I also like the little piano when it blends in with the beat and everything else. Everything in this song mixes in together perfectly, and I love that. The fact they changed the beat to more of a hiphop sound to fit Hobi's and Yoongi's raps just shows that they care about if the song fits with everything else. It's such a bop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just made this thread to see if anyone else liked the song as much as I did lmfao. I have this strange habit of noticing small things in music and liking them. :clown:

Be safe, stay 6 feet apart, wear your masks and have a great day !!! <33

• Was too busy listening to your sig. I now speak Scottish Gaelic after listening to that vid. Alba gu bràth

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• AH ITS SUCH A WONDERFUL SONG! It’s so soothing too and is quite sweet. I hadn’t realised it was being slept on tho, i’ve been hearing it all over the place lol.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!