Audio Surf 2 with kpop songs

• Anybody here play Audio Surf 2 (or the first one)? I've been playing these games for a long time now, and have recently started streaming it on twitch (twitch.tv/kar_starr). The songs I use for audiosurf are mostly kpop. It's really enhanced the listening experience for me.

• OOOO you should play again lol

What aspects did you think feel weaker? I transitioned from 1 to 2 no problem. It 'felt' good to me, but obviously to each their own. I should really try to get better at the other modes; I only really play mono and competing in the mono scoreboards.

• OOOO you should play again lol

What aspects did you think feel weaker? I transitioned from 1 to 2 no problem. It 'felt' good to me, but obviously to each their own. I should really try to get better at the other modes; I only really play mono and competing in the mono scoreboards.

mmm my judgement is from so long ago, but from what i remember a change that younger me didnt like was the search function change. probably updated since then, but i remember it being harder to search songs in 2 vs than it was in 1 where u can just play what u had straight from ur computer ;( but ig the change prevents from cheating and what not but i could not find ANYTHING back then lmaoooo. there was other things that i cant remember but that one stands out the most LOL
    ill have to play it again to see if my opinion changes, probably will!! all in all its a really fun game!!

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• Please keep in mind that advertisement is generally frowned upon here!

also what is audio surf? :whatr:

a puzzle rhythm game!! basically can play any song, like any. it creates a track you can ride along w/ and in beat to the music. and there's different modes, like example: mono mode, (best mode lol) , while you're riding you have to collect the color blocks, and avoid the gray blocks. and u can fill up ur lil boxes at the bottom for combos, but if you collect to many gray boxes it could fill to the top and break ur combo !
    lookin like this:
    maxresdefault.jpg

pretty dope game!!!

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!