Sticker but no flute

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

is it better than the og?? :pepe-notes::pepe-notes::pepe-notes::pepe-notes:

• u know what i just realized u can still hear the flute :pepe-back-away::pepe-back-away::pepe-back-away::pepe-back-away::pepe-back-away:

This is the one without the flute.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hate them both so much. I thought they'd go all in on the flute. 2x2x2x

• This is the one without the flute.

External Content open.spotify.com

I hate them both so much. I thought they'd go all in on the flute. 2x2x2x

i prefer the logde one !

its darker and more hard hitting.

• I like these versions best

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!