NMixx Debut: TERRIBLE. EVIL. NONSENSE.

• WOW WAS THAT SO BAD. I KNEW How the song sounded from the leak but just seeing it go with the terrible MV was an experience. Song rating 0/10. MV rating 0/10

The beginning of the song, why did that sound like a demo? Like the vocals were so off. I don't know what else to say but if you truly like this song you must be out of your damn mind. And THEN THE COKE SPONSER? WHO PUTS A SPONSER IN THEIR GROUPS DEBUT??

JYP ent have actually lost their minds I'm sorry. I didn't listen to tank yet but I know I'll like it so theirs that. The 2nd part of the song, with the nice dresses or whatever was good! Why didn't they debut with just that song? It would have been so good??

I don't think I've seen a such a bad debut in kpop aside from Nmixx's, like even 9muses had something going for them, this is actually THE WORST kpop song I have ever heard.

And don't go saying it'll grow on me, this is not the type of song you want to even hear again, actually this song deeply offends me. The song itself makes me offended. Bang chan is going to have to do some real acting on chan's room when he has to play this atrocious song. Sending prayers for him.

AND IM STILL LOST ABOUT WHAT THE HELL THEIR CONCEPT IS?? LIKE NO, DO NOT SAY ITS "EXPERIMENTAL" WTF IS THAT? :?:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!