Loona Yves Really Stands Out On Stage

• Watching their recent concert I couldn't take my eyes off this girl whenever she's on stage, I think she should get more attention both within and beyond the Orbit fandom, I think if BBC pushed her as a girl crush member she could gain a lot of traction among female K-fans like WJSN SeolA

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Loona is said to be a group with many ace members, but watching their stages my eyes always gravitate to Yves, I supposed she is main dancer for a reason and the best performer imo

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

giphy.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!