Taeyeon's INVU Tracklist thoughts

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So far she's released 7 out of the 10 teasers for her b-sides and I kind of have a feel for how all of those songs are gonna be so far. I'm gonna guess she's going for a more dark/angsty vibe for the first half of her album (A side) and for a more light/uplifting vibe for the second half (B side). I know 3 of the teasers haven't been released yet, but going by the titles, Heart definitely seems like it would fit that light/uplifting vibe and because Ending Credits is at the end, I'm imagining something like Curtain Call. The only track I'm unsure of is Toddler, I could see that going either way tbh. As for her title INVU, based off of the description we were given, it would probably fit the B side more but we'll just have to see. Plus it's the title so those usually go at the beginning regardless. Just wanted to get my thoughts out, who knows maybe I'm psychic and my predictions will be true hehe

• I agree!

i couldn't understand how Weekend would fit within this album but after hearing You Better Not, it made more sense

No Love Again also sounds more upbeat compared to the rest..so it does seems that it gets more lighthearted as the album goes on

it's going to be something like this lmao

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!