Giselle eyes makeup gives me the same vibes of CRAXY's Karin eyes makeup. Do you enjoy when Artists try to make eyes bigger than the normal?

• gaia, who? GAY? oh my god!!1!! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! GAIA, HAHAHA. watch MV, very shook, craxy, where is the notes and the jokes, where is the MV??? where is the slayyy? everglow heyyyy. why is the director all over the place! you better work CAMERA! YES!

KkkkKkKkkkk!!! Queen GAYa Is gonna be mad with your review.

:P

ellenote

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe you might enjoy their debut song more... It got more buzz and more shots of Karin big eyes!

• the makeup obviously has some effect but i think it's mostly their expression, both of them look like they're stretching their eyes open as wide as possible, it looks a bit scary/ridiculous... relax girls, your natural eyes are fine

• the makeup obviously has some effect but i think it's mostly their expression, both of them look like they're stretching their eyes open as wide as possible, it looks a bit scary/ridiculous... relax girls, your natural eyes are fine

Good point about them stretching their eyes! :eyes: they wanted to stab our souls with their pointy eyes.

• I don't like it. I really dislike this beauty standard that you have to have huge eyes. It just looks stiff and unnatural. As opposed to size, highlighting the natural shape and color would be better. Self-love best love. Let's go!

I have a vitriolic hate for circle lenses for this exact reason.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!