why does it seem like itzy can't be complimented

• any time the group is complimented or praised for something or even when an individual member is praised for something, everyone comes out of the woodwork to discredit them or bring up other groups or members of other groups to compare them.

every time. without fail lol. i don't stan them but it seems clear to me that itzy just isn't allowed to be given credit

why are people so against itzy being good at literally anything?

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• I think you have to keep in mind that normal appreciation threads for idols usually never attract negative comparisons with other idols, it’s only when the op of the thread goes for baiting titles like “X is the best at sth / no idol is better than Z” that stans of other idols will come to contradict the op’s claim, which imo is fair game. If you wanna bring the heat you gotta be able to take it, otherwise just keep the thread title vanilla and no one’s gonna ruin your thread lol. This goes for every stan of every idol btw, and not specific to any group in particular

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!