I'm laughing in Old Norse LØL

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The reason why I laughed at this is because when I saw that shirt, I was like "It looks like a Viking axe." (I'm not an expert in mediaval and Viking weapons, so I might be wrong.)

So, when I saw the Thor, I started laughing.

It does not look much like Mjølnir, but I still found that funny.

Well... I can't wait to hear the full song and watch the full music video of Don't Stop.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The reason why I laughed at this is because when I saw that shirt, I was like "It looks like a Viking axe." (I'm not an expert in mediaval and Viking weapons, so I might be wrong.)

It's funny indeed. But as you guessed, it's not really a Dane axe. Double headed axes are more of a fantasy trope than a real thing. Vikings, or Norsemen, mostly used the Dane axe; a single blade on a long shaft.

ro3nzk4dblc21.jpg?auto=webp&s=d5ee44b485450a37f36237c8fa0e580034783c8e

• It's funny indeed. But as you guessed, it's not really a Dane axe. Double headed axes are more of a fantasy trope than a real thing. Vikings, or Norsemen, mostly used the Dane axe; a single blade on a long shaft.

ro3nzk4dblc21.jpg?auto=webp&s=d5ee44b485450a37f36237c8fa0e580034783c8e

Mjølnir is not an axe but a hammer

:peperun:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!