How can CRAXY'S company(nugu company) prepare 4/5 comebacks for 2022 and companies like YG can't give consistent cb?

• That's insane. Plus the songs are all great quality for now (I especially enjoyed Dance With God, Trigger and Lion)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wonder if they will really make 2 more comebacks this year as planned ? (They already had two)

I'm SO happy that You like them!!! :'D

The more support the better!

I think their next comeback Will be pushed for next year and probably with the same structure of this last!

• I'm SO happy that You like them!!! :'D

The more support the better!

I think their next comeback Will be pushed for next year and probably with the same structure of this last!

They are really severely underrated. Except their debut album (imo) every song of them is so good. These days I'm listening to "Trigger" a lot. It goes so hard

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They are really severely underrated. Except their debut album (imo) every song of them is so good. These days I'm listening to "Trigger" a lot. It goes so hard

Yeppp. They are extremely underrated and it hurts me!!! TnT

I get what You Say with their debut album... It felt kinda amateur, right? I still appreciate it!

Trigger is Amazing!!! It's the perfect song to play while killing your opponent in a videogame. :eyes: kkkkkk.

• Yeppp. They are extremely underrated and it hurts me!!! TnT

I get what You Say with their debut album... It felt kinda amateur, right? I still appreciate it!

Trigger is Amazing!!! It's the perfect song to play while killing your opponent in a videogame. :eyes: kkkkkk.

Yeah really they improved the production since the debut album

Now that you say it, it definitely needs to be added to my game playlist !

• External Content twitter.com

Yeiii!!!

• External Content twitter.com

Yeiii!!!

Excited! Concept seems perfect for the period

• YG is way to slow with releases, for whatever reason, but CRAXY's company seems to have the opposite problem. I remember thinking after I watched one of their MVs that the company might not survive the next couple years. They definitely seem to be overspending, like BBC with Loona but worse.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!