How can CRAXY'S company(nugu company) prepare 4/5 comebacks for 2022 and companies like YG can't give consistent cb?

• Even Craxy's company debuted their main vocalist Swan early this month... So it's like 6 singles with music videos that we are getting from CRAXY.

I can't still believe this.

CRAXY'S company is so unexpected!

Screenshot_20220126-023910.png

Why can't other companies be more consistent with releasing singles and stuff?

Anyway... I hope CRAXY doesn't pull a loona and then we get into some controversy of money not being repaired.

• They're over-relying on blackpink, whose success mantra is delayed comebacks and indefinite hiatuses. Well, it's not working with another yg group called treasure. Yg's a weird company now. Can't wait for bp to disband and yg falling down to a tier-2/3 company

• So is trigger a pre album single?

I kind of do not get what they are promoting.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• REQUIEM Teaser (MV release 2022-6-23)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's insane. Plus the songs are all great quality for now (I especially enjoyed Dance With God, Trigger and Lion)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wonder if they will really make 2 more comebacks this year as planned ? (They already had two)

• Yeah, the company is spending good money on them.

But it does not seem to be helping them on the charts and with sales :-(

• REQUIEM Teaser (MV release 2022-6-23)

So did they change plans and Undercover became the title instead of Requiem ?

• So did they change plans and Undercover became the title instead of Requiem ?

It looks that way.

Requiem got demoted to B-side and they did not make a video.

They were originally supposed to release something in June, but that was postponed, so probably their whole original plan has shifted, the October scheduled release may not happen until December or early 2023.

External Content open.spotify.com

• Makes sense. What is your favorite song from this EP ?

• Makes sense. What is your favorite song from this EP ?

I liked undercover, I had it on my playlist all last week, so I have not listen to the other songs too much.

• Their future tours

External Content twitter.com

• 'LION' Performance M/V

• Craxy CEO talking about how the group needs to get out of nugudom before they can think about new trainees.

• Some of the CEO comments on a site that should not be named.

I assure you that the company is trying the best as we could and we will try harder. Being casted in major music show is really a hard task. Every week more then 60 groups apply for the music shows unfortunately only 13~18 groups can be casted in music shows.

• Their future tours

• REQUIEM MV

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2022/09/craxy-are-dark-soldiers-in-requiem-mv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!