Your perfect Partner.

• Describe your 100% partner. Someone who will absolutely sweep you off your feet and naturally guarantee a happily every after.

Please refrain from objectification

For bonus, I encourage you to also include quirky flaws that you can accept, as well as how you might react.

Also This is ANON!!! have fun! (but also that means no editing so if you typed out something wrong I guess quote with the correction?)

This thread may or may not have been made out of personal curiosity.... (also to keep the post space to a minimum I will post my type in the replies)

Please keep the thread safe!! smiley637.gifsmiley637.gifsmiley637.gifsmiley637.gifsmiley637.gifsmiley637.gif

Approved the thread.
  • oh lol I am so late to this.

Disclaimer! I have a bit of family prejudice that could be categorized as racism! (basically every elder in my family says to go for chinese or keep it east asian and they are firm on that. I'm fine with whoever but since I grew up in that environment I do have bias in that direction!) (I'm chinese btw)

So!

Starting off hot with family biases (again) they'd prefer a zodiac compatibility so since I'm an 02 liner , my zodiac is horse -- so tiger or sheep would be a preference but not necessary.

But (imma guy) my ideal gal would preferably be smarter than me! In that way she could effortlessly keep me honest and see through me. I often feel the need to pad, tell partial truths, or outright lie but most often I will feel bitterly guilty if something bad happened. (had a confirmed 176 iq classmate and she figured me out on every single little lie - my iq is about 133 lmaooooo) (it took her a bit but like she basically was a national security threat to my secrets - she figured them out and I wasn't even friends with her! <though all that secret figuring had me crushing on her>)

Springing off of that, I do value honesty (despite being a proficient liar lmao) so brutal honesty is a huge plus! But, all things must be balanced so I will try to work on my honesty too.

On the flip side, secrets are secrets for a reason. I will be a fort knox for her secrets and I hope she keeps mine as well! (although if the secrets she does let slip are minor, its water under the bridge)

Latching back to having her be able to see though me I would hope she would know me inside out -- I don't mind being slightly controlled or manipulated but that'll have to come from deep trust! In the same vein too, I hope she can figure out what's best for me as well. Of course that wouldn't be fair if I got all the care so tapping back to the honesty bit I hope she will tell me straight up what's wrong and what she needs. Eventually I hope I can figure that out for myself but then again I'd be lost if she puts up a wall or something. I don't mind running around and being her shuttle, I just need to know what she needs in the moment; her happiness would be my happiness. (<< I have a lot of mimicry behaviors so if someone I care about is happy I'd automatically feel a bit more happy too!)[<<still don't understand why]

three time's the charm I guess - but again if she knows me inside and out effectively she would know how to headpat my brain outta comission (and not in a violent way - I'm talking lovestruck) (ya, a good bit of love language from me is physical affection so someone theoretically could make me blush to my boots without saying a word or giving any gifts) --hopefully I can return the favor somehow

All the rest of her personality traits are up in the air! Whatever works!

One of the things I will tolerate is her being manipulative! I know I said it before but its alright by me! It is a strong form of communication but the hard and fast rule is that no matter what we still care for each other. Anything other than that and all bets are off.

-I've seen toxicity manipulation and there is non-toxic manipulation! There is a fine line as the methods are the same but the ultimate goals are different.

I don't mind playing therapist either. I know that its a joke that "guys go to gals for therapy and that's bad" but in the end I'll not care, as long as you'll let me help you. Heck even if we break up afterward (on good terms lol or at least you didn't step past a hard redline) it'll be worth it.

Looks can be anything!

Although its basically a given if someone looked like Aespa's Karina or IU would propose to me I'd accept before the next heartbeat, looks take back-seat to personality for me.

If you would love to know what'll absolutely floor me - well

(bias from fam kickin in) - East Asian faces are disarming to me. (sorry westerners! I swear I ain't racist but 18 years in a biased household has left its mark!) Although mixed features do steal my heart too! (ya I know im shallow but I first became interested in Somi's work was because she looked *STUNNING*)

I'm quite alright with all the "societal weight classes" but I do have a thing against ultra thin people - makes me wanna cook something greasy up for them to fatten up. It also looks unhealthy. (I'm talkin ribs showing, hand bones showing, thinner than twig limbs kinda thin, 3D, HD skeleton model. ) (imma also jump on the bandwagon and say THICC THIGHS SAVE LIVES and add "but also can take them with a good crush haha")

Height has a wide range too -- anything from 4'5" all the way to 7' works! ( although I must disclaim that with the fact that I value body proportions alot)

She could wear anything tbh. I have no fashion sense so It makes no sense to me that I should judge someone else for what they wear.

I don't care for makeup lmao I'd be fine with a totally bare-face date.

Description of me so you can catch me in a police lineup (or not, I plan on keeping my criminal record spotless thank you very much)

I'm a chinese male, 19, Leo, Horse, 180cm (although I'd like to say 177cm to keep some aunties from running my ears off about it)

180 lbs, 81~82kg (< ik im well padded but have 23in/~58cm circumference thighs. My thighs are my pride! )(and no its not all fat that'd feel weird to go free-running with ) I do free run but its minor stuff, I'd like to keep my head to the sky and feet to the ground, thank you very much!

I do have a bit of acne though so feel free to place the expectations comfortably in the under-seat luggage compartment. (<not knocking on ppl with acne but I'm self-conscious about it)

I'm really quiet when I'm nervous btw but I'll run your ears off if I get too comfortable

(also explains me writing so much in an anon thread and potentially doxxing myself lmaooo)

• flopped for sure.

Don't worry about flopping or not. Just keep doing things as you do. People don't go to anons for threads like this, at least during these days, but you can change up the vibe here. All it takes is for others to slowly catch on. It will happen. Just remain optimistic and don't let the negativity discourage you.

• i think i met him. but if he's not enough to make me want to get married, idk who is.

im just not feeling relationships right now, but I've definitely caught feelings and i definitely am falling in love.

• Someone I can easily talk to and they are kind :(

• I've already got him, he is my rock. Period

• good i'll be called shallow if i posted this on the forum :suure:

ik im picky don't mind me :whistling:

• Of course that would be the first one on your list! ¬‿¬

• are u the same person who called me shallow before X/

I'm not going to say, but it's okay to like good looks! I just think it's funny to tease about it. That's all. I like them, too! Physical appearance is the first thing we see about people, so it makes sense and it's normal.

It's only truly shallow if you don't care about anything else in a person, but that's obviously not the case with you. Don't worry. You're doing fine!

• I'm not going to say, but it's okay to like good looks! I just think it's funny to tease about it. That's all. I like them, too! Physical appearance is the first thing we see about people, so it makes sense and it's normal.

It's only truly shallow if you don't care about anything else in a person, but that's obviously not the case with you. Don't worry. You're doing fine!

Clarification before I get cancelled anonymously (joking):
    I meant I think it's funny to tease people for "being shallow." I don't think it's funny to tease people for their looks.

• Clarification before I get cancelled anonymously (joking):
    I meant I think it's funny to tease people for "being shallow." I don't think it's funny to tease people for their looks.

I'm not going to say, but it's okay to like good looks! I just think it's funny to tease about it. That's all. I like them, too! Physical appearance is the first thing we see about people, so it makes sense and it's normal.

Society is weird like that. Often time they ask you a question to pick between 2 people AND it always is 1) would you pick this attractive person or 2) pick someone with a personality. Why the hell can't the person with personality also be attractive? lol. Common consensus in that question is that the person with personality is always somehow 'ugly'. So if you opted for option 1, you get judged to hell. People already have in mind what the answer is when they asked you that question, and if you derived from what the expected answer is, they'll go all justice on you. Of course this rule doesn't apply when you talk with close friends, because they're probably teasing you to hell.

We like pretty things, we buy things that looked pretty, but apparently it's not OK to like someone for their looks.

Before you cancelled me 'anonymously' 8o , this isn't target at you, I just like to quote lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!