Mingyu's Thoughts About Fakeness vs Sincerity as an Idol Towards Fans

• It warms my heart to see how Mingyu always so sincere and greatful towards his fans and always works so hard do show a good performance. He has a beautiful face, a beautiful heart, and a beautiful brain.

FJh6miUaAAUPDBy?format=jpg&name=large

FI8zcO7aAAEnTNj?format=jpg&name=large

FJcLCKUacAM0HTO?format=jpg&name=large

FJiCe5raIAIisiT?format=jpg&name=large

FJRj2VraIAEeZpx?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Full interview if you want to read:

FJjYQmmaAAQuP_t?format=jpg&name=large

FJjYQmkaMAIsaUa?format=jpg&name=large

FJjYQndakAAnf8e?format=jpg&name=large

• He's literally the most perfect man i- :pepecry:

Don't make me like him more Celine this is what you always do.

:cryingk:

I am doing nothing. It is all Mingyu's fault.

FJNpRruaUAM_kTn?format=jpg&name=large

FJNpR5jaUAMIsyn?format=jpg&name=large

• Me vibing while knowing I'll be obsessed for months

External Content youtube.com

I think it's been years since you posted the Tia Tamera edit. That twt account got suspended and came back and I'm still obsessed .... :pepe-comfy:

Desbundar

• Me vibing while knowing I'll be obsessed for months

External Content youtube.com

I think it's been years since you posted the Tia Tamera edit. That twt account got suspended and came back and I'm still obsessed .... :pepe-comfy:

I thought about you and how you love that edit when I saw that account got suspended.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!