I had a dream Taeyeon's comeback sounded like an IU Modern Times Era song

• AND NOW I DON'T WANT ANYTHING MORE, IMAGINE TAEYEON WITH THIS CONCEPT

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also it made me think of a female soloist that recently released a song that sounded like one of these IU songs, but I have no idea who it is. It's not Minseo's Is Who or Gain's Carnival. Something more recent than that and I just can't remember.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!