"Him showing off his abs is a metaphor"

• No one has actually said this thing, but I just imagined someone saying such things and I started laughing.

I was imagining someone being like "That one kpop group member showing off his abs in their latest comeback is a metaphor."

Well... showing abs or being shirtless.

Even though I guess it can be a "metaphor" and "symbolism" sometimes.

Sometimes it is also to match the theme of the music video, like when it is a sexy one. (even though you kind of can have a sexy concept without showing abs)

But most of the times I assume that they do it, to make fans be like: "Oh my goodness, his abs.:lover1:"

It would be funny though if someone was saying "Him taking off his white shirt in the music video symbolizes that he isn't as pure and innocent as he used to be."

And then that kpop artist is like "I just wanted to show off my nice-looking abs."

Even though I sometimes interpreted it as if Seonghwa showing off his abs while singing "I'm in love" in Inception could symbolize him feeling lust for that person he is in love with.

But I'm sure that Seonghwa, the choreographers, the music video directors etc.. would disagree.

I have heard the back story behind the abs thing is because the choreographer was "I think you should show off your abs in this comeback because why not?"

And I wasn't being like this when San showed off his abs in Fireworks.

"San's abs in Fireworks symbolizes hotness. Because fire is hot and abs are hot" LOL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!