[theqoo] Some Knetz don't want VERIVERY Minchan to apologize directly to the person he dissed on live

• source:

HOT - 베리베리 민찬 사과문.twt
    https://twitter.com/by_verivery/status/1479692009237774337?s=21 안녕하세요. 민찬입니다. 6일 브이앱에서 저의 언행으로 불편함을 느끼신 모든 분들께 진심으로 사과 드립니다. 앞으로 똑같은 일이 발생하지 않도록 언행에 있어서 주의하고…
    theqoo.net

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He published an apology and said he would also contact the person who he talked about in that live and apologize directly to them.

Comments on theqoo:
    "Why are you going to contact that person directly?"

"Let's not do things like this anymore in the future..."

"From now on, you have to be careful going forward (not to make this same mistake again"

"The person you talked about will be upset and feel bad"

"But isn't it right for him to contact her directly?"

"Yes, contact the person you talked about privately."

"Let's be more careful in the future Minchan."

"Contact that person."

"I don't know if this is good or bad."

"I think the other party will just feel bad...."

"Is he seriously going to contact her?"

"Write a more sincere apology and stay away from that person"

"Even if you do apologize, what will that mean to them?"

"I think it would be weirder if he didn't apologize to her."

"But the person he talked about doesn't even know about this so if he apologizes she'll be made aware and feel bad"

"Ugh, the other person was just living her life not bothering anybody and now has to be involved in something like this."

"It's normal to apologize to other person."

"Apologize to the members too, I felt so sorry for the other two next to you"

"I hope you now know what you did wrong"

"In the future I hope he will think before he speaks"

Personal opinion is that she likely already knows about this so it's better for him to contact her privately and apologize like he said he would. There's no going around it. This surely hurt her, even though his words weren't horrible, it was rude and implite.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!