Yoona and Junho's Senorita is the most viewed performance of MBC Gayo 2021!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Proving why 2nd Gen was the Peak of Kpoop!

Now stream the Collab of the Century.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Aren’t they singers? I don’t know why they didn’t re do the song I stopped as soon as I saw this. I would have liked to have heard their vocals on this.

• Junho is also the main actor in Red Sleeve which pulls like 15% viewership lol, so hes a hot commodity right now

I know, right? He even had to change his IG caption because fans were attacking both him and Yoona.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Aren’t they singers? I don’t know why they didn’t re do the song I stopped as soon as I saw this. I would have liked to have heard their vocals on this.

They are dancers too and both have dancer positions in their groups so why not just dance? I loved the performance, they killed it.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!