Namjoon directly addressed the fake dating rumour

• Both Tae and Joon posted about the dating clarifications and suing the youtuber respectively on Weverse, not insta.

I see, thanks for pointing it out. Still think it’s not their best approach to situations like that, especially something as minor as dating rumors but whatever, wonder if it’s like tae’s situation bc that girl was his friend or bc it’s a non celeb :/

• I see, thanks for pointing it out. Still think it’s not their best approach to situations like that, especially something as minor as dating rumors but whatever, wonder if it’s like tae’s situation bc that girl was his friend or bc it’s a non celeb :/

Hybe has clarified 4 dating rumours in the last 2 or so months, a record truly and most seem to be originating from that channel and/or Gasahara, a known sasaeng/BTS anti. Its become a major issue on the k side and supposedly these antis are in touch with journos who spread these false articles on k side, is what I am hearing. So just cause we do not hear about some rumours/or hear them later, does not mean its not gaining traction there and frustrating the boys.

Hybe have clarified the Tae-Paradise group chaebol rumour, Jimin - Lovelyz members rumour, JK- Lee Yubi rumour and now Namjoon- random rich socialite rumour, in the past 2 months. I think Hybe is just more proactive now. In Joon's case as he mentioned in his post, he does not even know the woman and it is reach.

• Hybe has clarified 4 dating rumours in the last 2 or so months, a record truly and most seem to be originating from that channel and/or Gasahara, a known sasaeng/BTS anti. Its become a major issue on the k side and supposedly these antis are in touch with journos who spread these false articles on k side, is what I am hearing. So just cause we do not hear about some rumours/or hear then later, does not mean its not gaining traction there and frustrating the boys.

They have clarified the Tae-Paradise group chaebol rumour, Jimin - Lovelyz members rumour, JK- Lee Yubi rumour and now Namjoon- random rich socialite rumour. I think Hybe is just more proactive now.

I think they are getting annoyed to be honest. I mean, I can't blame them, I would be too if someone was peering into my private life and trying to pair me up with people who I am probably not dating or even interested in.

• I think they are getting annoyed to be honest. I mean, I can't blame them, I would be too if someone was peering into my private life and trying to pair me up with people who I am probably not dating or even interested in.

But since they are getting older people would be more and more interested as it will be natural for them to be in relationships.

The thing is - it’s gossip and none of our business.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!