Namjoon directly addressed the fake dating rumour

• While Hybe denied it with a statement, Joon just posted this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is from that same YT channel tae was talking about suing.

This is the 2nd time after Tae that a member denied dating rumours directly. The boys seem to be getting more and more vocal and also opening up if I may say so.

• I hope BTS stop giving that YT channel any attention at all. It's obvious that YouTuber is not at all threatened by BH suing him and has more enjoyment with the fact that BTS is personally giving them attention. It's kinda like how saesangs move. They don't care if their fave hates them, as long as their fave notices them and gives a reaction to them.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I'm wondering why bighit and bts bother with these rumours? They are shipped with half the industry and have several evidence videos that are ignored. Is this youtuber popular or Has the rumour they've spread spread like wildfire cuz it was so quiet on the I fan side..

And isn't the YouTuber scared tho? V n rm have hybes backing and good lawyers or maybe the YouTuber is fucking around since they are getting sued anyway. Might as well cause chaos and grab at what ever monetization they can get from their videos to help them out....

Some idols do pardon these people. I forgot which idol did that.. So it's not to late for a sincere apology now ig...like having big names against you is no good for smaller youtubers. If they are anonymous then they can maybe turn a new leaf and have a fresh start but if their name is involved then good luck ig.

Desbundar

• I hope BTS stop giving that YT channel any attention at all. It's obvious that YouTuber is not at all threatened by BH suing him and has more enjoyment with the fact that BTS is personally giving them attention. It's kinda like how saesangs move. They don't care if their fave hates them, as long as their fave notices them and gives a reaction to them.

More like kmedia has to stop. Kmedia esp Naver keeps making dating articles based on that YT channel. BTS have no choice but to be aware of this nonsense.

• I'm wondering why bighit and bts bother with these rumours? They are shipped with half the industry and have several evidence videos that are ignored. Is this youtuber popular or Has the rumour they've spread spread like wildfire cuz it was so quiet on the I fan side..

And isn't the YouTuber scared tho? V n rm have hybes backing and good lawyers or maybe the YouTuber is fucking around since they are getting sued anyway. Might as well cause chaos and grab at what ever monetization they can get from their videos to help them out....

Some idols do pardon these people. I forgot which idol did that.. So it's not to late for a sincere apology now ig...like having big names against you is no good for smaller youtubers. If they are anonymous then they can maybe turn a new leaf and have a fresh start but if their name is involved then good luck ig.

Cos reporters keep making articles that’s why they have to bother.

• More like kmedia has to stop. Kmedia esp Naver keeps making dating articles based on that YT channel. BTS have no choice but to be aware of this nonsense.

Why does kmedia even make dating articles based on some random YT channel? Makes no sense, but ig they'll do anything to slap BTS name to their articles for $$

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Why does kmedia even make dating articles based on some random YT channel? Makes no sense, but ig they'll do anything to slap BTS name to their articles for $$

Media has always tried to pull BTS’s legs but have hit a new Low with reporting nonsense based on YT Channels. I guess anything for that click and clout even if it means at BTS’s expense, I mean we can see it in ksites, sns and even in akp how losers are itching for a BTS dating “scandal”

• And isn't the YouTuber scared tho? V n rm have hybes backing and good lawyers or maybe the YouTuber is fucking around since they are getting sued anyway. Might as well cause chaos and grab at what ever monetization they can get from their videos to help them out....

if people are right and this is gashara , she's not scared. she's doing this so many years with different idols, she was sued many times.

And they can sue but yt still can deny to delete video. Yt is strict with copyright laws/ strikes but they're lenitent with other complaints

• I’m sorry but in 2021, I wouldn’t be addressing no yt dating rumors PERIOD.

I would sit back and let dig their own grave while I continue to collect evidence for my lawsuit.

• Why do they keep using their Instagram to talk about this youtuber and just feeding his ego… plus using their Instagram to personally clarify dumb rumors like that is not good in a long run, don’t they have lawyers :watt:

Edit: it was in weverse actually, in both situations.

• Why do they keep using their Instagram to talk about this youtuber and just feeding his ego… plus using their Instagram to personally clarify dumb rumors like that is not good in a long run, don’t they have lawyers :watt:

Both Joon and Tae posted about the dating clarifications and suing the youtuber respectively on Weverse, not insta. They have never used instagram for this.

Also I think Joon was just frustrated, he posted this within a few hours of the BH statement.

They are apparently suing this channel or probably have already sued it as per BH's Weverse notice which clearly mentions action being taken against YT channels and DC inside galleries.

• They better be thinking about sueing soon. Sojang is literally trash. They literally said V had attitude problems because he didn't get coffee from the amas coffee person. Like wtf???

And the worst part is the commenters actually believe this stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!