Finally found the MV title!!

• So i just saw this music video on a korean restaurant, but I didn’t get to finish it nor do i know the title or singer, i also asked for the list but they don't have.

It’s a cute korean mv, it's an upbeat acoustic pop song, the artist/s are not included in the mv just the leading girl and boy and the setting is that they’re filming on a set...

The boy is wearing a cute bug costume but you can see his face and he’s like an outcast extra on the film set he has a crush on the lead girl.

The lead girl is the leading lady on the set they're filming and it seems she also likes the boy, she let him close so the boy can see the monitor, at lunch break, other guy ask her to join him but she prefers to eat with him at the car truck.

And that’s when i got distracted by the samgyupsal i was eating next thing i knew kai’s peaches was on screen....

Finally found it!!! Thanks to a user on reddit!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by abread21 ().

• I don't know what it is, sorry, but I feel like I've seen it :(

Finally found it :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• abread21

Changed the title of the thread from “What's the title of this MV???” to “Finally found the MV title!!”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!