Help! Looking for this kpop music video.... 누군가 제발 도와주세용~

• So i just saw this music video on a korean restaurant, but I didn’t get to finish it nor do i know the title or singer, cause i was busy munching away my samgyupsal lol

Anyways if anybody please can identify this music video...

It’s a cute korean mv, and the setting is they’re filming on a set...

The boy is wearing a bug costume but his head is showing and he’s like an outcast extra on the set and he has a crush on the lead girl

The lead girl still approaches the boy and even prefers to eat with him on the set break....

And that’s when i got distracted by the samgyupsal i was eating next thing i knew kai’s peaches was on screen lol 😭

Anybody please help....

Edited once, last by abread21 ().

• abread21

Changed the title of the thread from “Help! Looking for this kpop music video....” to “Help! Looking for this kpop music video.... 누군가 제발 도와주세용~”.
  • What genre? Like describe the song

I only know this one but it doesn’t have a guy in a bug costume

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s like a cute pop ballad ...

I know these mvs! But it’s not what i was looking for.... 😔

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!