Do you think Wonyoung and Sunghoon could date in the future? I think they could

• They’re kind of cute…

Sunghoon couldn’t look at her in the eyes at first but now they speak informally to each other

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There were flowers on the award table for the winners and he picked up one and gave it to Wonyoung while not picking any for himself

25258972-D46F-4D09-8686-0AE8D8364963.jpegCC5DE2D7-5186-48E2-8362-0B674B555FEE.jpeg

Wonyoung posted him on her IG story and that’s the first idol EVER that’s not herself I believe. She’s never posted anyone that’s not herself on her Instagram, not even her Iz*one or IVE members

91E738D0-DD9D-4E1C-AC04-361563082FC1.jpeg
    That also makes him Wonyoung’s first ever friend that’s not a group member

Honestly I think they had awkward chemistry at first when they started MCing because he was too nervous around her and just as a whole too nervous to MC

He got a lot better. He even answered the questions at the award show himself, Wonyoung didn’t answer anything when usually she takes the lead

Approved the thread.
  • Huening kai chemistry with wonyoung was way better than with this stone face

Huening Kai is 1000x times better as an MC than Sunghoon that’s for sure

but I really think rather than a chemistry problem it’s just that Sunghoon was too nervous to be an MC and it fucked it up

Lately he’s been fine and they seem close off work

• if hueningkai was the better mc he would have got chosen not sunghoon lmaooo

Anyways, let's stop concluding every boy and girl that are close will end up dating. That's why in 4th gen idols don't ever dare move an inch during award show perfomances, it's none of our business

• Anything is possible, but I suggest you worry about your own non existent love life.

• kpop idols: being nice

kpop stans: omg they're dating

• Maybe. Doubt we'll find out even if they do end up dating. Both of them could already be in relationships for all we know.

• Wonyoung had stinking rich chaebol kids visiting iz*one meet and greets to give her pocket money (vom emoji). If she's aiming high, she has far better prospects. Idols let's not forget are low on the totem pole in Korea, especially male ones. Enhypen won't be making the good money for years yet. Actors and sports stars are viewed as far more desirable, and the gold ring is getting into a chaebol family. I feel like Wonyoung is a pragmatist. But she might surprise us!

• Wonyoung had stinking rich chaebol kids visiting iz*one meet and greets to give her pocket money (vom emoji). If she's aiming high, she has far better prospects. Idols let's not forget are low on the totem pole in Korea, especially male ones. Enhypen won't be making the good money for years yet. Actors and sports stars are viewed as far more desirable, and the gold ring is getting into a chaebol family. I feel like Wonyoung is a pragmatist. But she might surprise us!

You sound dumb pls stop talking

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!