German Youtuber beats up girlfriend and kills his cat [violence content warning]

• I just saw it on Twitter trought the trending tags ... I don't know what to say ...

Long story short:

The German Youtuber called "Miguel Pablo" is known for doing a lot weird stuff on Youtube and one of the things he was known for for a long time was how he faked to be gay with one of his best friends for almost a year just as "social experiment" wich made a lot people really pissed at him as he came out that he was just fooling his fans all the time.

Now aparently he shared some statements on something that happend "behind the scenes" and I am shook how some of his fans are still standing behind him and suport him nomather what ... aparently that guy was smoking weed and as he got into a fight with his curent girlfriend he was so high that he decided to murder his own cat ... I ...

People on Twitter are super pissed at what happend. The cat was just a baby.

That guy wrote he first of all beat up his GF and than beat up his kitten till it was dead. Everyone who saw that message and especially those who own a pet themself are now more than mad at that dude

The dumbest thing on all of this is that after he said he developed psychological disorders from the weed he took, wich caused him to beat up his girlfriend and murder his cat, people who take weed themself defend him and act up like if that was not coming from taking weed ... what the heck?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I have never heard about that Youtuber, but yikes.

miguel-pablo-insta-600x328.jpg

Miguel Pablo, full Miguel Pablo Berghoff is a 23 year old German Youtuber from the city Paderborn. He originaly opend up his channel as he was 12 years old and begun to make his first video 6 years ago. He is mostly known (acording to his article on fandomwiki) to steal other Youtuber's video-ideas and for making disstracks against popular German rapper. One of his most controversial videos was one in wich he bathed in 50KG fried chicken wings. That video was deleted after some Youtuber reacted to it and got harshly critizised for doing it. In 2019 he became very popular after he claimed he would be gay and even uploaded a video kissing his best friend. Around the end of the year almost 1 year after the first video about it he decided to tell people on Youtube that he actually wasn't gay and that it was just a prank. Of cause a lot people got pissed, especially cause he gained during that time a lot LGBTQ+ follower who supported him for being gay but as they found out he wasn't even gay he almost totally got boycotet on Youtube. The only goal he had with this prank was to figure out if someone who comes out as gay would have more clicks and follower on Youtube than someone who is heterosexual. It took quit a while after this till people seem to have almost forgoten about him, except a few of the people who still followed him on Youtube and social media.

He had almost 800K subscriber on Youtube and since the incident with his girlfriend and the cat he almost lost over 60K subscriber by now. As far it looks like that guy also seems to have deleted all his Youtube-videos from the past 3 years if he even did videos since back than, because I don't follow him and so I don't know if he even did Youtube since the 2019-thing ... I only know this guy because he was mentioned by a lot other youtubers. He might had more subscriber on youtube before he stoped doing videos if that guy really stoped 3 years ago. If he just deleted videos of the past 3 years than IDK ...

• That stupid dude made an official statement saying "So fast that the internet belives in lies and everyone hates eachother. There you see how heavy everyone manipulates eachother" pretending his cat would be alive in form of that he fooled people once again

:cursing: WTF is with this asshole? You don't pretend you beat up someone and killed your own pet wtf ... -.-

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!