VeriVery Yongseung Tests Positive For Covid...rest of tour canceled

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have to say that i haven't really been THAT impressed with any other company for how they treat

their idols except KQ but this to me speaks volumes. I am glad that they care about Yongseung's health

enough to cancel the rest of the tour instead of just making him sit out and trying to get that "money".

I personally think other labels would just shove him in isolation and "show must go on". I am impressed

they didn't do that here. I hope Yongseung gets well soon.

• What's the benefit of cancelling everything? They can't perform without him?

• I'm glad they chose to cancel instead of pushing the other members who tested negative to keep performing just for "money". he could have caught it anywhere. And symptoms don't always show up right away. I just hope they stay mild and everyone else remains fine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!