〖🅝⋮🅒〗NCT 2023/24 Wishes

• 2023 The year Taeyong will go to the military..

Taeil will be returning soon... so i would like hints for a NCT Vocal unit to debut in 2024

with Taeil [leader] Yuta & 2 new members who already done there military service..

[yes i want old new members it would be so cool for sm to give older trainees a chance]

NCT Dream.. the same amount of promotion 127 has had..

Johnny acting career..

I don't see why not..

Temporary full group leader = Kun or Johnny {or both}

{Just for full group albums in 2023 and 2024}

NCT 127.. i would love them too focus on solo work and only have a single realises instead of full albums

from 2023 too 2025.. until when most members have returned

[Taeil - Taeyong - Doyoung - Jaehyun]

[Jungwoo & Haechan would obv be missing but this would give other vocalist a chance for little more lines]

Maybe a return of winwin into 127.. {if he renews his contract}

Male/Boy NCTzen / Carat / Army / VIP  

:-) You can call me: JJ, Jay, Jason, JB... I don't mind :-)

Bias/bias wrecker [stage names]

Mark/Jaemin.. Hoshi/DK.. Suga/V.. T.O.P/GD

• Taeil will be returning soon

Taeil can enlist until 2024 and it's up to him when he wants to enlist between 2022-2024.

NCT 2021 got some people confused and thinking it happened earlier because of enlistments when in fact it's just a cash grab, plain & simple.

At the moment I don't have any wishes in the long run, I just want full focus on the new sub-unit in 2022. lol

FvdzlsW.png

» Make a donation today and feed an NCTzen in need «

• Taeil can enlist until 2024 and it's up to him when he wants to enlist between 2022-2024.

NCT 2021 got some people confused and thinking it happened earlier because of enlistments when in fact it's just a cash grab, plain & simple.

At the moment I don't have any wishes in the long run, I just want full focus on the new sub-unit in 2022. lol

Taeil will most enlist as early as possible tbh

Best thing for him as sm will hold taeyong back as long as possible

meaning he will have more time with 127 members still in military... more time for possible solo promotion

also if nct 127 starts promotion the second taeyong returns...

in 2025.. majority of the vocalist will be in miltary or going soon..

meaning taeil will get ALOT of vocal lines

so i hope taeil goes early as possible as it will be better for him when he returns..

• This would be cool though, I just don't want Mark & Haechan getting overworked again.

if they started promoting dream heavy it will be because majority of 127 is in military

which will somewhat happen..

as years members will be in military together [if all go on earliest time possible]

2022 - Taeil

2023 - Taeil - Taeyong

2024 - Taeyong - Doyoung

2025 - Doyoung - Jaehyun << this year will most likely be quiet for 127 {as taeyong would only just returned}

{and i see sm wanting to let his hair grow out a little bit and due to his health give him a little time}

2026 - Jaehyun - Jungwoo

2027 - Jungwoo

2028 - Haechan

2030 - all returned

Changed the title of the thread from “NCT 2023/24 Wishes” to “〖🅝⋮🅒〗NCT 2023/24 Wishes”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!